Niharika Konidela, the new debutant from the mega family, made her silver screen debut with the Naga Shaurya-starrer, Oka Manasu. However, the film failed to bring in the much needed success for the mega Princess.
Speaking about her career at a recent interview, Niharika Konidela said that she doesn’t want to rush into things and prefers taking it slow. She also added that she is being careful about her next flick and will only accept the offer after she is confident about the script.
Even though she was tight lipped about revealing details, she added that she has several scripts in her hand.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you