Following her unsuccessful debut with Oka Manasu that released last year, Mega heroine Niharika Konidela took a long time to zero in on the script for her second project. Meanwhile, Niharika signed a Tamil film opposite star hero Vijay Sethupathi.
This morning, Niharika’s second Telugu film was launched with a formal puja ceremony at the Film Nagar Temple. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by debutant Ravi Durga Prasad.
Bandaru Bobby and Marisetti Raghavaiah will produce the movie on MR Entertainments and Kavitha Combines banners respectively. More details about the film’s hero and other cast and crew members will be announced soon.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you