Niharika Konidela, the new entrant from the illustrious Mega family, made her silver screen debut with the Naga Shaurya-starrer romantic drama, Oka Manasu. However, the film failed to bring in the much needed success for the Mega Princess.
Following Oka Manasu’s lackluster show at box-office, there was a widespread speculation about Niharika’s second project. According to the latest reports, Niharika is in talks to remake the super hit Marathi film, Happy Journey. The film traces the relationship with a brother and his ghost sister, and Niharika will play the sister’s role.
Harshavardhan Rane will be playing the brother’s role. Debutant Murali Krishna will direct this film, if things fall into place.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you