As the celebrations on winning the 5th edition of the Celebrity Cricket League continue for the Telugu Warriors, young actor Nikhil is also finding time for the dubbing of his upcoming film ‘Surya Vs Surya’. ‘Surya Vs Surya’ is a romantic entertainer in which Nikhil will be seen as a youngster suffering from a rare disorder named Porphyria.
Nikhil gave two back to back hits with ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ and ‘Karthikeya’,and the responsibility on his shoulders has doubled, and Nikhil is leaving no stone unturned to make his upcoming films continue the success streak. The actor is fast finishing his dubbing work as the film is gearing up for a release this month.Bengali actress Tridha Choudary makes her Telugu debut with the film and Karthik Ghattamaneni directs this variety love story.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action