As the celebrations on winning the 5th edition of the Celebrity Cricket League continue for the Telugu Warriors, young actor Nikhil is also finding time for the dubbing of his upcoming film ‘Surya Vs Surya’. ‘Surya Vs Surya’ is a romantic entertainer in which Nikhil will be seen as a youngster suffering from a rare disorder named Porphyria.
Nikhil gave two back to back hits with ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ and ‘Karthikeya’,and the responsibility on his shoulders has doubled, and Nikhil is leaving no stone unturned to make his upcoming films continue the success streak. The actor is fast finishing his dubbing work as the film is gearing up for a release this month.Bengali actress Tridha Choudary makes her Telugu debut with the film and Karthik Ghattamaneni directs this variety love story.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero