Young actor Nikhil is on a roll after delivering two consecutive superhit films with ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ and ‘Karthikeya’. The actor is now gearing up with his next film ‘Surya Vs Surya’, an interesting romantic entertainer with an intriguing plot. Post-production work is in full swing for the film and Nikhil has finished dubbing for his part. The actor revealed that the unit is now busy finalizing the release date.
‘Surya Vs Surya’ is a story of a young man named Surya, who suffers from a rare disease called Porphyria. The film’s interesting trailer and the music album have already generated positive buzz the film lovers. Bengali actress Tridha Choudary makes her Telugu debut with the film. Cinematographer Karthik Ghattamaneni makes his directorial debut with the film. Malkapuram Sivakumar is the producer.
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment
- Vijay Antony to be seen in a biopic
- Chalo’s teaser impresses with its AP-TN border conflict