Following the release of Keshava, Nikhil is taking some time off before he commences the Telugu remake of blockbuster the Kannada campus drama, Kirik Party. But if the latest report published in a popular national news daily is anything to go by, Nikhil is in talks for yet another remake.
Nikhil has reportedly been approached by the makers of the Tamil hit thriller, Kanithan. Starring Atharvaa and Catherine Tresa, this racy action thriller released last year and went on to become a huge hit. Nikhil, even though he hasn’t signed on the dotted line, is reportedly positive about doing the remake.
Kanithan was produced by senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu and directed by T. N. Santhosh. Tagore Madhu and Nalalamalupu Srinivas are said to be producing this remake. More details are awaited.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?