Following the release of Keshava, Nikhil is taking some time off before he commences the Telugu remake of blockbuster the Kannada campus drama, Kirik Party. But if the latest report published in a popular national news daily is anything to go by, Nikhil is in talks for yet another remake.
Nikhil has reportedly been approached by the makers of the Tamil hit thriller, Kanithan. Starring Atharvaa and Catherine Tresa, this racy action thriller released last year and went on to become a huge hit. Nikhil, even though he hasn’t signed on the dotted line, is reportedly positive about doing the remake.
Kanithan was produced by senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu and directed by T. N. Santhosh. Tagore Madhu and Nalalamalupu Srinivas are said to be producing this remake. More details are awaited.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you