Nikhil is nervous about his upcoming film Disco. We are talking about the censor certification of the film. Earlier today, the film was sent to the censor board and apparently, the chief censor board officer made the film’s team wait for a long time before giving a rating. With less than four days for the film’s release, the entire film unit is experiencing the last minute nervousness, which is quite common. However, Nikhil is counting a lot on this film and hoping that it turns out to be a hit at box-office since his last film Veedu Theda ran well at box-office. Hari K Chanduri has directed the film and Mantra Anand has composed the music.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan