Young hero Nikhil had a string of successes with his movies such as Swamy Ra Ra, Karthikeya and Surya Vs Surya etc. However, the actor’s last release, Shankarabharanam, ended up as a flop venture, putting an end to his success streak.
Interacting with media as part of his soon to be released Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s promotions, Nikhil said that Shankarabharanam’s disappointing outcome had taught him a lesson to not succumb to pressure from anyone while signing a project.
Nikhil is quite confident that EPC will hit the bulls eye at the box-office.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you