Young hero Nikhil had a string of successes with his movies such as Swamy Ra Ra, Karthikeya and Surya Vs Surya etc. However, the actor’s last release, Shankarabharanam, ended up as a flop venture, putting an end to his success streak.
Interacting with media as part of his soon to be released Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s promotions, Nikhil said that Shankarabharanam’s disappointing outcome had taught him a lesson to not succumb to pressure from anyone while signing a project.
Nikhil is quite confident that EPC will hit the bulls eye at the box-office.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you