Young hero Nikhil had a string of successes with his movies such as Swamy Ra Ra, Karthikeya and Surya Vs Surya etc. However, the actor’s last release, Shankarabharanam, ended up as a flop venture, putting an end to his success streak.
Interacting with media as part of his soon to be released Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s promotions, Nikhil said that Shankarabharanam’s disappointing outcome had taught him a lesson to not succumb to pressure from anyone while signing a project.
Nikhil is quite confident that EPC will hit the bulls eye at the box-office.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture