After scoring three back to back hits, young actor Nikhil is desperate to continue his success graph with his upcoming film Shankarabharanam. Touted to be a crime comedy, this movie is being directed by debutante Uday Nandanavanam. The first schedule was shot in the rustic locales of Bihar.
Currently, the unit is busy canning important scenes in Newyork. It is heard that Nikhil will be seen as a stylish teenager who hails from an affluent family. Already, the makers have promised that the film will be on a different mode of writing and narration.
Nanditha Raj is the female lead in this film and Praveen Lakkaraju is the music director. MVV Satyanarayana is producing this flick and writer Kona Venkat is presenting it.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP