Nikhil, Swati starrer Karthikeya is in the last leg of shooting. The film’s final schedule began today and the entire shooting, including the patch work, is expected to be wrapped up within the next few days. Chandoo Mondeti is directing the film and it’s being produced by Venkata Srinivas Boggaram.
The film is set in the backdrop of a temple and Nikhil is playing the role of a medico, who comes to the village to solve the mystery surrounding a series of deaths. The film’s first look got a good response and Nikhil is confident about the film’s success. Incidentally, the film is expected to be released in both Telugu and Tamil.
Last year, Nikhil and Swati were seen in Swamy Ra Ra, which went on to become a big success and the team is hoping to recreate the magic with this onscreen pair once again. Apart from this film, Nikhil is expected to sign few more films soon.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017