Nikhil, Swati starrer Karthikeya is in the last leg of shooting. The film’s final schedule began today and the entire shooting, including the patch work, is expected to be wrapped up within the next few days. Chandoo Mondeti is directing the film and it’s being produced by Venkata Srinivas Boggaram.
The film is set in the backdrop of a temple and Nikhil is playing the role of a medico, who comes to the village to solve the mystery surrounding a series of deaths. The film’s first look got a good response and Nikhil is confident about the film’s success. Incidentally, the film is expected to be released in both Telugu and Tamil.
Last year, Nikhil and Swati were seen in Swamy Ra Ra, which went on to become a big success and the team is hoping to recreate the magic with this onscreen pair once again. Apart from this film, Nikhil is expected to sign few more films soon.
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- DJ teaser continues to create hype
Articles that might interest you