Actor Nikhil is one among the few young stars in the current generation who made a mark for himself with some typical subjects. He made his debut with ‘Happy Days’ and after that he shot to fame with ‘Yuvatha’, ‘Swamy Rara’ and ‘Karthikeya’.
In an interview yesterday , he said that he hasn’t signed any new projects and instead he will be heading to New York Film Institute to pursue a film course. He added that the duration of the course will be around two months.
His latest project ‘Surya Vs Surya’ is gearing up for a massive release tomorrow and he is pretty confident about the success of the movie. Directed by Karthik Ghattamaneni, this movie features Tridha Choudary as the female lead .
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu