Young actor Nikhil, is on a roll these days. After striking two consecutive hits with ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ and ‘Karthikeya’, he is one of the most sought after actors in his age group. Several big banners and filmmakers are keen on roping him in their films.
Yesterday, Nikhil revealed that he signed a deal with Euclid, an exclusive clothing brand for formal wear. This is surely a testimony to Nikhil’s growing popularity, as most stars on rise tend to strike endorsement deals with several popular brands during their prime.
Nikhil is currently busy with ‘Surya Vs Surya’ and also has few interesting projects in the pipeline.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience