Nikhil reportedly met Nagesh in Mumbai recently and the duo has discussed a script to which Nikhil took a strong liking for. While Nagesh is keen on making the film in Hindi, Nikhil is said to have urged him to make it in Telugu as well.
Meanwhile, Nikhil is wrapping up his immediate next, Keshava, and is also supposed to join hands with Nagarjuna for Chandoo Mondeti’s multi-starrer this summer.
- Rana, Tamannaah to unveil Baahubali inspired clothing line
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
Articles that might interest you