Nikhil reportedly met Nagesh in Mumbai recently and the duo has discussed a script to which Nikhil took a strong liking for. While Nagesh is keen on making the film in Hindi, Nikhil is said to have urged him to make it in Telugu as well.
Meanwhile, Nikhil is wrapping up his immediate next, Keshava, and is also supposed to join hands with Nagarjuna for Chandoo Mondeti’s multi-starrer this summer.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next