Young hero Nikhil, who is known for acting in path breaking movies, was pinning high hopes on his just released fantasy horror thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. The film opened in cinemas yesterday to unanimous positive response from critics and moviegoers.
Deeply moved by the public’s response to his film, Nikhil took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Teary Happiness to c such Crowds on the 1st day 4 “Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada” Inspite of the situations.Greatful thankful nd emotional now.”
Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada is directed by VI Anand and produced on Meghana Arts banner. Hebah Patel, Nandita Swetha, Avika Gor, Vennela Kishore and Satya essayed crucial roles in this movie.
Teary Happiness to c such Crowds on the 1st day 4 "Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada" Inspite of the situations.Greatful thankful nd emotional now
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) November 18, 2016
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you