Young hero Nikhil, who is currently wrapping up his upcoming crime comedy Sankarabharanam, unveiled his first ever TV commercial for Kancheepuram Varamahalshmi Silks of Kalamandir Group. The ad film, with a wedding backdrop, looks lively and colorful.
On the film’s front, Nikhil, after completing Sankarabharanam, will team up with VI Anand who directed Sundeep Kishan’s Tiger. This is said to be an exciting love story. Meanwhile, Sankarabharanam is in the last leg of its shoot and only patch work is left.
The film will have its audio launch this month and the theatrical release in November.
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer