The last time a Telugu film surprised everyone with huge collections was Pelli Choopulu. The same has happened once again as Nikhils’ Ekkadiki Potavu Chinnavada has become a blockbuster of sorts for the young hero.
Made on a shoestring budget, the film has already crossed the 12 crore share mark and is still going strong. But the fun part is that the film has struck gold for all the distributors who bought the film.
Keeping the monetization in mind, the film was sold at reasonable prices and not much was expected out of it. Now, with the film going super strong, the distributors have earned more than 50 % profits for their price spent say trade sources.
Directed by V I Anand, EPC is Nikhil’s biggest hit till date.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja