It’s been almost a year since Nikhil was last seen on screen, yet there’s no dearth of offers for him. Thanks to the success of Swamy Ra Ra, several young filmmakers have been approaching him with fresh scripts and he is reportedly taking keen interest to sign good projects.
He’s gearing up to start shooting for his next film which will go on floors later this month. Karthik Ghattamaneni, who was the cinematographer of Prema Ishq Kadhal and also Karthikeya, is turning director with this untitled film. Malkapuram Sivakumar is going to produce the film under Suraksha Group of Companies banner. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Few days ago, Nikhil had wrapped up shooting for Chandoo Mondeti’s bilingual film ‘Karthikeya’ and the film is currently in post-production. Swati is his co-star in this film and Nikhil is playing the role of a medico who comes to a village to investigate the reason behind a series of mysterious deaths. Sekhar Chandra has scored the music.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you