Apparently, Nilakanta took part in a school competition where he was required to write an essay. He penned an essay titled ‘Fields of Gold’, which was apparently ‘inspired’ by an Enid Blyton novel. His trick was discovered and he lost the prize. “That incident made a strong mark on me. I decided then and there to be original in life as copying someone or something will never give us individuality. ”
Nilakanta was lucky to have learnt that lesson early on in life. Let us hope that this honest director achieves more success in his film career.
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
Articles that might interest you