Looks like there is no stopping Nani’s Ninnu Kori at the box office. The romantic drama is doing fairly well even during the weekends. The collections are steady with the multiplexes as the family audience are watching this film.
On the other hand, the film is a massive hit in the US and will touch the one million mark today or tomorrow. The simple and clean entertainment is getting some decent crowds to the theaters.
Finance wise, the film is already in a safe zone and all the distributors are quite happy with their revenues. Shiva Nirvana is the director and he is being appreciated big time in TFI.
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain