As expected, Nani’s new film, Ninnu Kori opened to some very positive reviews all over. The film also saw some massive premiere shows in the US and the latest we hear is the film has collected $160k from close to 130 centers.
The performance by the entire star cast is being appreciated big time. Back home too, the film has opened to 90 % occupancy in the A centers. It would be really interesting to see how this film fares with the normal public.
Directed by Shiva Nirvana, this film has Nivetha Thomas and Aadi in lead roles.
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain