It’s party time for Ninnu Kori’s team. After a month-long promotional activities, the key men behind the film – Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty, director Siva Nirvana and writer Kona Venkat, have reportedly flew down to Goa to celebrate the film’s success and unwind themselves.
The Ninnu Kori gang will chill out in Goa for a couple of days, starting today. They will return to Hyderabad on Saturday. Nani will then take a day’s rest and join the shooting of his ongoing film, Middle Class Abbayi, from Monday.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes