Ninnu Kori is going great guns all over. The film has been impressive even in the B and C centers and according to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 12.01 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
These collections are the highest for any Nani film to date. With positive word of mouth, the film is drawing decent crowds at the box office. With no big releases in the next few days, the collections will surely improve.
Directed by Shiva Nirvana, this film has Nivetha Thomas and Aadi Pinisetty as the main leads. Gopi Sundar scores music.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?