Ravi Teja, Deeksha Seth starrer Nippu has turned out to be a big disapppointment at box-office. Earlier, we had reported that the film had collected a share of about Rs 35 lakhs in the first four days of release. Although, the trade analysts had predicted that the film was likely to collect Rs 70-80 lakhs in the full run, the latest report seems to be quite discouraging. The film collected a total share of Rs 39 lakhs ever since it released and it’s expected to collect another three lakhs. Directed by Gunasekhar, the film was produced by YVS Chowdary. Thaman had scored the music.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers