Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action entertainer ‘Nippu’ has opened last friday and the movie is receiving an average response at the Box Office. In East Godavari, the film managed to rake in a figure of about Rs 35 lakhs share for 4 days. The movie’s final share is expected to be between Rs 70 – Rs 80 lakhs in its complete run.
We will bring collection figures of more areas as and when they become available to us. Deeksha Seth is the heroine in this film and Gunasekhar is the director. Nippu has been produced by Y.V.S. Chowdhary.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you