Producer YVS Chowdhary said his Ravi Teja starrer Nippu will be an action filled movie with ideal doses of romance and humor. YVS said his confidence in Guna Sekhar’s ability doubled when he saw the movie rushes late last year. “It has come out fantastically well” he told a gathering of journalists and added that Ravi Teja’s character had a lot of fire and hence the name. In the same breath YVS added that Rajendra Prasad’s character was a special highlight in the movie. The movie’s audio launch will be done in the next week, while the movie itself will be released in February. The director said there were a few post production delays which resulted in the movie’s release date getting postponed. YVS expressed confidence in Taman’s music and said that the Audio would do well and they would celebrate its success on Jan 26th, which also happens to be Ravi Teja’s birthday.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam