Nisha Aggarwal, the younger sister of Kajal Aggarwal, has finally signed her third Telugu film. In the past, she had acted in Yemaindhi Ee Vela and Solo. Now, she’s going to play the lead role in a new film titled Alias Janaki. Apart from Nisha Aggarwal, another heroine will play an important role in the film and her name will be revealed later. Neelima Thirumalsetty and Nagesh Muntha are going to produce the film on Sangamithra Arts banner. Sujeet is going to direct the film and it is his debut film as a director. Venkat Rahul is going to play the lead role in Alias Janaki. The film was launched on April 25 and the regular shooting of Alias Janaki will begin from May 15 onwards. The film is also going to introduce a bunch of new technicians including cinematographer Advaitha Gurumurthy, former assistant of Madhu Ambat and music director Ram Narayan, who had earlier worked in M M Keeravani’s team. Sateesh Surya, former assistant of Sreekar Prasad is going to be the editor of the film.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser