Today, director Teja, who was once a name to reckon with for small budget movies, celebrates his birthday. Fans and industrywallahs have been wishing him on this occasion. Actor Nithiin, who was introduced to Tollywood by Teja, went back 15 years to wish his mentor.
Nithiin took to his Twitter and tweeted, “15 yrs ago today my 1st film JAYAM muhurtham was held..thanku teja garu for everything n wishing u a v happy birthday..” Teja is currently directing Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, also starring Kajal and Catherine.
15 yrs ago today my 1st film JAYAM muhurtham was held..thanku teja garu for everything n wishing u a v happy birthday..?
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) February 22, 2017
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you