Today, director Teja, who was once a name to reckon with for small budget movies, celebrates his birthday. Fans and industrywallahs have been wishing him on this occasion. Actor Nithiin, who was introduced to Tollywood by Teja, went back 15 years to wish his mentor.
Nithiin took to his Twitter and tweeted, “15 yrs ago today my 1st film JAYAM muhurtham was held..thanku teja garu for everything n wishing u a v happy birthday..” Teja is currently directing Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, also starring Kajal and Catherine.
15 yrs ago today my 1st film JAYAM muhurtham was held..thanku teja garu for everything n wishing u a v happy birthday..?
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) February 22, 2017
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you