Hero Nithiin and Puri Jagan have started working together for the film ‘Heart Attack’. The movie’s first schedule has started today in Hyderabad, at the famous Aluminium Factory near Gachibowli. A fight sequence is being shot and this will be used for the climax episode.
Adah Sharma is one of the heroines in this movie. Anoop Rubens is scoring the music and S.R.Sekhar is handling the editing. Puri Jagan is producing this movie on Puri Jagan Touring Talkies.
‘Heart Attack’ is expected to be a romantic entertainer. Nithiin’s characterisation will have a good amount of heroism in it, says a source who is familiar with the project.
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
- Pelli Choopulu producer’s next in post-production
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you