Hero Nithiin and Puri Jagan have started working together for the film ‘Heart Attack’. The movie’s first schedule has started today in Hyderabad, at the famous Aluminium Factory near Gachibowli. A fight sequence is being shot and this will be used for the climax episode.
Adah Sharma is one of the heroines in this movie. Anoop Rubens is scoring the music and S.R.Sekhar is handling the editing. Puri Jagan is producing this movie on Puri Jagan Touring Talkies.
‘Heart Attack’ is expected to be a romantic entertainer. Nithiin’s characterisation will have a good amount of heroism in it, says a source who is familiar with the project.
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
- Spyder to have a massive Karnataka release
- Journey’s hero escapes unhurt in road accident
Articles that might interest you