Young hero Nithin and newcomer Srinivas Reddy were supposed to work together for a new movie. This project was recently launched in Hyderabad and Rakul Preet Singh of Venkatadri Express fame was signed up as the heroine. However, the movie has run into a bit of rough weather. We have heard that the film has been scrapped after some differences reportedly came up within the team.
Nithin’s sister, Nikitha Reddy was supposed to produce this movie on Srawanaa Movies banner and Sonu Sood was signed up as the villain. Nithiin is now going to begin work on Karunakaran’s romantic film, which will also be a home production.
A few days ago, another high profile project was put on hold and that is Venkatesh’s ‘Radha’.
- Kannada Actress In Vijay Devarakonda’s Next
- Pooja Hegde finally says yes to him
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Jawaan gets its release date
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
Articles that might interest you