So how did this movie start? Nagarjuna had something interesting to say about this in an interview given to Eenadu. “We were looking for a good story for a long time for our multistarrer. One day Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy called me and asked me to listen to the story of Manam. He told me that the story would suit us well. We listened to Vikram Kumar’s story and liked it immediately”, said Nagarjuna.
Manam is all set to release on May 23rd and special premieres will be held on May 22nd. Anoop Rubens has composed the music and Harshavardhan has penned the story. Samantha and Shriya will be seen as the heroines.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you