So how did this movie start? Nagarjuna had something interesting to say about this in an interview given to Eenadu. “We were looking for a good story for a long time for our multistarrer. One day Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy called me and asked me to listen to the story of Manam. He told me that the story would suit us well. We listened to Vikram Kumar’s story and liked it immediately”, said Nagarjuna.
Manam is all set to release on May 23rd and special premieres will be held on May 22nd. Anoop Rubens has composed the music and Harshavardhan has penned the story. Samantha and Shriya will be seen as the heroines.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release