After completing a marathon 80 days schedule in the US for his upcoming film LIE, Nithiin is once again gearing up to shoot his next film in the US. Directed by Krishna Chaitanya, the untitled film will be primarily shot in USA.
The shoot is expected to begin later this month in the US and the team had planned to shoot in US for 40 days. Interestingly, Nithiin will be romancing Megha Aakash in this film as well after the two teamed up for Hanu Raghavapudi’s LIE.
Trivikram Srinivas and Pawan Kalyan will jointly produce this Krishna Chaitanya-Nithiin’s film. More details about the film are awaited.
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next
- My dad is proud of my career choices- Dulquer Salmaan
- Shamili pins hopes on Ammamagari Illu