Nithin and Nithya Menen, who had wowed the audience with Ishq earlier this year, will soon be seen in another romantic entertainer titled Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde. The film has a tagline ‘Heights of Love’. Newcomer Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film. Sudhakar Reddy is producing the film on Shresta Movies banner. The film also stars Isha Talwar and Harsha in important roles. Anup Rubens has scored the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film’s first look which has Nithin posing along with Nithya, who is seen standing on a stool, is definitely going to grab quite a few eyeballs and the chemistry between the lead actors is quite visible. So far, 70% of the film’s talkie has been wrapped up and the film is likely to hit the screens early next year.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash