Nithiin and Yami Gautam are working together for the film, ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. The movie’s shoot has resumed today after some gap. Nithiin has revealed that the film has completed about 40% of its shoot.
Prabhu Deva’s protege, Prem Sai, is the director of this movie. Noted director Gautham Menon is producing this venture. The film’s story is said to be quite fresh and Nithiin is quite confident about the film’s chances. The young hero is on a roll, with the back to back success of ‘Ishq’ and ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’.
Karthik is composing the film’s music and Om Prakash is handling the cinematography.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you