Nithiin and Yami Gautam are working together for the film, ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. The movie’s shoot has resumed today after some gap. Nithiin has revealed that the film has completed about 40% of its shoot.
Prabhu Deva’s protege, Prem Sai, is the director of this movie. Noted director Gautham Menon is producing this venture. The film’s story is said to be quite fresh and Nithiin is quite confident about the film’s chances. The young hero is on a roll, with the back to back success of ‘Ishq’ and ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’.
Karthik is composing the film’s music and Om Prakash is handling the cinematography.
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh