Nithin, Yami Gautam starrer Courier Boy Kalyan will soon be shot in Hyderabad. Most part of the film’s talkie portion has already been wrapped up and recently, few scenes were canned in Pondicherry. A new schedule is expected to begin in Hyderabad later this week and some important scenes and songs will be shot on Nithin and Yami Gautam. Prem Sai is directing the film and it’s being produced by Gautham Menon under Photon Kathas banner. After scoring two back to back hits, this will be Nithin’s next big project and it’s said to be a interesting comedy thriller and in an earlier interview, Nithin himself had stated that it’s the first of its kind romantic comedy with thriller elements in Telugu. Nithin will be seen as a courier boy whereas Yami Gautam is playing a sales girl in this film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you