Nithin’s upcoming film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe is in the last leg of shooting. The film’s entire talkie part has been wrapped up and only three songs are remaining to be shot. Nithin, Nithya Menen are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer and Isha Talwar is playing the second lead. Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film and Nikitha Reddy is producing it under Sreshta Movies banner. The last two songs in the film will be shot on all three of them in Abu Dhabi and Muscat from February 26 onwards. After that another song will shot in a set from March 14 onwards. With this the entire film’s shooting will be wrapped up. Anup Rubens has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in mid April.
- Shraddha keen on dubbing for herself in Saaho
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Raja The Great crosses the 30 crore mark
- Details about Nithin’s next
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?