Even though LIE did not perform the way it was expected to, young Nithin won a decent applause for his looks and performance in the film. Taking things in his stride, Nithin has already moved onto his new film in the direction of Krishna Chaitanya.
The latest we hear is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up in Hyderabad. Touted to be a masala entertainer, this film has Megha Akash of LIE fame as the female lead opposite Nithin for the second time.
Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram produce this film together whose second schedule will kick start later this month. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut