Nithya Menen has joined the sets of Gunasekhar’s upcoming 3D film Rudhramadevi after a brief gap. She had earlier shot for the film in Hyderabad and recently, she went to Adilabad district where the film’s shooting is currently progressing. Although Nithya Menen is playing a cameo in the film, it’s said to be quite a crucial role which has a huge impact on Rudhramadevi’s character.
The film’s shooting has been going on for the past one week near Kuntala waterfall in Adilabad district and a song was canned on Anushka and Rana Daggubati. Gunasekhar is reportedly quite happy with the footage he has shot in this region and he told the local media that more efforts are needed to improve the facilities near Kuntala waterfall. He also added that he was glad that he shot the film in this region instead of going abroad.
Meanwhile, Nithya Menen’s latest film Malini 22 is gearing up for release in the second half of this month. Sripriya has directed the film and Rajkumar Sethupathy has produced it. She’ll also be seen in Cheran’s Yemito Ee Maya.
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
Articles that might interest you