The film also stars Nithya Menen’s OK Bangaram co-star Dulqer Salman and the couple was in town to promote the film. Speaking at the promotional event, Nithya said that the chemistry between the lead pair will be the biggest highlight of this unique love story.
Adding further, Nithya also said that she is super excited for the release of Janatha Garage and Inkokkadu where she plays different characters.
Abhishek Pictures are bringing 100 Days of Love to Telugu as the film releases this Friday.
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch