Nithya Menen is all set to make her comeback in Malayalam cinema after a gap of more than a year. Her previous hit film in Malayalam was ‘Ustad Hotel’, which went on to win three national awards and she was last seen in a film titled ‘Poppins’.
The latest buzz is that she’s going to join the cast of Anjali Menon’s upcoming film. Incidentally, Anjali Menon had written the story for ‘Ustad Hotel’ and the two reportedly have great respect for each other. Apart from Nithya Menen, the film also has Isha Talwar, who acting along with Nithya in Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, Dulquer Salmaan, Fahadh Faasil, Nivin Pauly and Parvathy Nair.
Nithya Menen will soon be seen in Sri Priya’s ‘Malini 22’ which might release later this month. Apart from this film, she has ‘Yemito Ee Maya’ and ‘Rudhramadevi 3D’ lined up for release later this year.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you