Raghava Lawrence has reportedly roped in Nithya Menen for an important role in his upcoming film Muni 3. As per the latest buzz in Tamil film industry, Nithya will be playing the role of Ganga and she will be seen in the crucial flashback portions of the film.
Apparently, Lawrence was quite adamant about whom he wanted to cast as Ganga in this film and finally he zeroed upon Nithya. Taapsee is playing the lead role in this horror comedy film whereas Lawrence himself is the hero. The film’s shooting was stopped abruptly few weeks ago when Lawrence himself while rehearsing for a song.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film. If all goes well, Muni 3 might hit the screens mid next year. The next schedule of the film will begin soon. Currently, Taapsee is busy shooting for her upcoming Hindi film, Runningshaadi.com
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you