Nithya Menen’s upcoming bilingual film in Sri Priya’s direction is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The film was recently launched in Chennai and the first schedule of the Telugu version is progressing in Hyderabad. Nithya Menen is playing a nurse in the film and it’s said to be one of the most challenging roles in her career so far. The film is tentatively titled as Malini 22 Vijayawada and it also stars Krish J Sathaar in an important role. Rajkumar Sethupathy is producing this film and Arvind-Shankar are scoring the music. The film is a remake of a Malayalam film 22 Female Kottayam, which had Rima Kallingal and Fahad Faazil in lead roles. Incidentally, Rima Kallingal won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Malayalam) this year for her performance in this film. The story revolves around a nurse and her emotional journey after she’s raped. With someone as talented as Nithya Menen in the centre of the film, this surely promises to be a thrilling experience for the viewers.
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
Articles that might interest you