We have just discovered a most interesting fact about cute beauty Nithya Menon’s food preferences. The actress is a big fan of Rayalaseema cuisine and she makes it a point to indulge in some fiery Rayalaseema delicacies whenever she visits Hyderabad. Her favourite items are apparently the ‘Ragi Muddha’ and ‘Rayalaseema Chicken Curry’. The talented actress relishes these items and she likes them hot and spicy.
Nithya is currently busy with Nara Rohit’s ‘Okkadine’ and one of her Malayalam films has been dubbed into Telugu as ‘50% Love’. So the next time you want to make a positive impression on Nithya, take some Rayalaseema delicacies along with you!
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you