Nithin, is a happy man these days. His latest film, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe has completed 100 days run at the box office. This is the biggest hit in Nitin’s career so far. GJG was a romantic entertainer which also starred Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar in other lead roles. Vijay Kumar Konda directed the film and Nikitha Reddy produced it. Anup Rubens’s music contributed as a major factor in the flm’s success. Nitin is currently busy filming for Courier Boy Kalyan in Gautam Menon’s production.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you