One of the most admired actresses down south, Nitya Menen is riding high with the success of her latest release, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’. The film is racing towards becoming a blockbuster and it has already crossed the $1 million mark in the US. The actress has two more films releasing this Friday, ‘OK Bangaram’ and ‘Ganga’.
As per the latest buzz, Nitya Menen has been approached to play the sister’s role in Tamil superstar Ajith’s upcoming film. The film has Shruti Haasan playing the lead and ‘Souryam’ Siva is the director. It will be interesting to see if Nitya, who gives more importance to her role and the script, will be giving her nod to the proposal.
Earlier, Bindu Madhavi was considered for the role and the actress backed out in the last minute. The film has been launched recently and AM Ratnam is producing it.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you