Nearly four months after Jai Lava Kusa released, Nivetha Thomas has finally signed a new film in Telugu. The actress will play the lead role in Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film which will be directed by cameraman-turned-directed Sai Sriram.
The actress reportedly loved her role in the script which Sai Sriram had written; however, at this moment, details about the film have been kept under the wraps.
After acting in Ninnu Kori and Jai Lava Kusa, Nivetha took a short break from work to focus on her studies, and it’s only now, after she completed writing her exams, that she has signed a film.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office