This news was officially revealed by the renowned production house Geetha Arts today via a press note. Reasons for taking such a move are yet unknown. But interestingly, the makers will conduct a pre-release event for the film in the second week of April.
With this news coming out, it is quite evident that the production house has made certain clever plans to promote their film. What will be their course of action and which part does Allu Arjun plays in all this, only time will tell.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you