This news was officially revealed by the renowned production house Geetha Arts today via a press note. Reasons for taking such a move are yet unknown. But interestingly, the makers will conduct a pre-release event for the film in the second week of April.
With this news coming out, it is quite evident that the production house has made certain clever plans to promote their film. What will be their course of action and which part does Allu Arjun plays in all this, only time will tell.
- No clarity on Ungarala Rambabu leaves Sunil upset
- Vivegam’s trailer to be released in a few minutes
- Rana To Promote NRNM In US
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
Articles that might interest you