Recently, there was a huge discussion among fans and trade circles when the makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming political drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, announced that the film will be released on April 27, 2018. This led to numerous speculations that Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ongoing social drama, Naa Peru Surya, will be postponed to May next summer.
However, Bunny Vas, one of the makers of Naa Peru Surya, confirmed in a latest media interaction that Naa Peru Surya will be released on April 27, 2018 as announced earlier. This means that both the films will be entangled in an intense clash at the box-office next summer. We will have to wait for a few more months to see if any of these two movies will release on a different day.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch