From the last two days, there have been several reports that Ram Charan’s Dhruva has moved out of Dussehra race. Reacting strongly to these rumours, producer Allu Aravind himself revealed that the film will release on time on the 7th of October.
Several films have lined up themselves for this festive occasion and with Dhruva coming on time, it would be interesting to see how many films will finally release on the said date.
Dussehra is considered to be an auspicious occasion and being a holiday season, audience throngs the theaters for some big budget films. Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet and Aravind Swamy as the main leads.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you