From the last two days, there have been several reports that Ram Charan’s Dhruva has moved out of Dussehra race. Reacting strongly to these rumours, producer Allu Aravind himself revealed that the film will release on time on the 7th of October.
Several films have lined up themselves for this festive occasion and with Dhruva coming on time, it would be interesting to see how many films will finally release on the said date.
Dussehra is considered to be an auspicious occasion and being a holiday season, audience throngs the theaters for some big budget films. Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet and Aravind Swamy as the main leads.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you