Prashant’s (of jeans fame) father, Thyagarajan has bought the southern remake rights of Quenn.Thyagarajan is himself an actor, director and producer. Thygarajan is planning to remake this film in all 4 southern languages.
As every day a different name is coming out as the lead in Queen, Thyagarajan clarified these rumours in a press meet. “No heroine has been confirmed for Queen yet. The heroine in the lead role will be the same in all 4 languages. However, the hero will be changed as per the language. Even the director has not been confirmed yet. My son Prashant may or may not act in the film. He is currently busy with the Tamil remake of Julayi.”
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Release Date Locked For Varun Tej’s Mister
- Beautiful heroine vows to return to Tollywood soon
- Super Star pens heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils
Articles that might interest you