Aadi Pinisetty, son of noted Director Ravi Raja Pinisetty, has had a very close call on the sets of his upcoming project ‘Gundello Godaari’ sometime ago and the actor was recollecting that incident while speaking to the media. “I had a close call along with Lakshmi Manchu during the shoot. We were almost drowning and it was scary. Even for the CG underwater shots, I found the going tough. I can swim by myself in a pool, but if left in the middle of the Godavari in a small boat, that is scary” , he said.
The actor says that he has had enough of these demanding and risky movies for sometime. “I want to concentrate on peaceful scripts and romantic projects for a while. In Aravan (Ekaveera), they made me jump on tress with my bare feet and ride horses. In Gundello Godaari, I nearly drowned. I enjoyed working for the movie but think I have had enough adventure for now”, says Aadi. He will also be seen in Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kochadiyan’ in a brief role.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled